Employment Classification: Regular Full-time
Department: Customer Service
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Provides technical support to global customers.
- Serves as key member of Technical Operations Team
- Manage Customer Account by providing technical directions and resolving technical issues
- On Site Customer Visit to help resolve technical issues.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and liaise with engineering or third party vendors to resolve product issues.
- Detailed understanding of product architecture, technical components, and application functionality
- Experience participating in product design and technical reviews related to new features or enhancements, providing product supportability and implementation feedback
- Subject matter expert in product deployment and operations
- Set up and document troubleshooting procedures for new products
- Proven ability to mentor and display leadership and ownership of issues and process with business interactions
- Support Nexenta Global customers ensuring that proper operating procedures are followed; service requests are being resolved as per SLAs
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree preferred
- Experience in SAN Technologies and deep dive in Solaris, Solaris Internals, ZFS, Networking, NFS, CIFS, FC, ISCSI
- Knowledge on VMWARE V sphere and ESxi Skill set
- Experience in customer facing roles would be plus
- Previous experience in storage and systems architecture in an enterprise environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to lead an initiative through execution
- Excellent attention to detail.