HyTrust is the leader in workload security for multi-cloud infrastructure. HyTrust is partnered and certified with Nexenta on their solutions for added encryption and security when delivering software-defined storage solutions to existing hardware-based storage and hyper-converged environments.
By deploying Nexenta's Software-Defined Storage solution, NexentaStor, and HyTrust's KeyControl KMS, IT infrastructures’ private clouds can easily add secure and encrypted enterprise file storage functionality to an existing, non-encrypted storage environment. No longer is there a need to deploy specialized hardware to add encrypted file-based storage. Easily take advantage of HyTrust KeyControl KMS and the NexentaStor Virtual Storage Appliance to migrate and store files to fully encrypted new shares.
HyTrust KeyControl KMS and NexentaStor capabilities include:
- Universal key management for KMIP-compatible encryption agents
- FIPS 140-2 Level 1 validated. FIPS 140-2 Level 3 compliance via HSM support
- Highly Availability (HA) active-active file services clustering
- Support for file (NFS, CIFS, SMB) and block (iSCSI)
- Unlimited file system size with unlimited space-optimized snapshots, clones, and inline data reduction
- High-Performance Replication (HPR) - both scheduled and continuous asynchronous
- VMware Integration (vCenter 6.7) and Storage QoS