February 18, 2015 | 40 mins
Today’s modern storage solutions follow the old fashioned rule of three. Dominated by three words: Software-Defined Storage. Learn about the trifecta of benefits from efficiency to flexibility to financial responsibility by joining Rolf Versluis, CTO at Adcap, a leading reseller in the South East and Michael Letschin, Director of Products at Nexenta as they discuss the trends and use cases for Software-Defined Storage and their play with the major virtualization vendors.
Attend to learn more about:
- What is the rule of three?
- Defining the world of SDx - software only, hyper-converged or traditional
- What are the business advantages of SDS?
- How SDS can be integrated in your virtual environment?
- Deployment options
- Examples of SDS deployment architectures
Trouble viewing? Contact Us